Build your own Mythic+ Keystone:
Buy a Mythic+ keystone boost and get your Keystone up from 2 all up to +10 or +15, on the way up to it you will get a lot of gear and experience as you battle your way for all the way to top!.
Build your own Mythic+ keystone boost:
- Completing a Mythic+ dungeon rewards epic gear at a higher base ilvl than any other source besides raiding
- Mythic+ dungeons have levels; a level 3 dungeon will be more difficult than a level 2, but less difficult than a level 5
- Enemies in the dungeons deal more damage and have higher health pools with each level your party conquers
- A higher lvl Mythic+ dungeon rewards higher-ilvl loot
- At certain levels, the dungeon gains an “affix” that changes the way enemies will act, adding additional complexity to the content
- Each week, players will receive a guaranteed item of loot based upon their performance in the previous week’s Mythic+ dungeon lockout
Beginning a Mythic+ keystone Dungeon
In order to begin a Mythic+ dungeon, at least one player in the party must have a Mythic Keystone.
- Set the dungeon difficulty to Mythic before entering the dungeon
- A Font of Power object will be present, similar to the Challenge Mode dungeon object
- The player with the Keystone must click on the Font of Power to open the Mythic+ UI
- Drag the Keystone from your bags into the socket in the center of the UI window
- Wait a few moments for the UI to update with the Keystone level and additional information about the dungeon
- Click the red “Activate” button at the bottom of the window
This will force all players to reload their UI, place a ghostly green wall in front of the party, and begin a 10-second countdown timer. When this reaches 0, the wall is removed and the Mythic+ timer begins.
Completing a Mythic+ Dungeon
As in Challenge Modes in previous expansions, the players’ aim is to defeat all of the bosses in the dungeon, as well as a set amount of trash, before the Mythic+ timer expires.
- Keystones can not get depleted
- Beating the timer rewards the party with a new, higher-level Keystone of a random dungeon, and a Challenger’s Cache that contains 3 pieces of loot at an appropriate ilvl, plus a chance at more loot for Keystones over 15.
- If you miss the timer, don’t give up!. You will still get the Challenger’s Cache upon killing the final boss of the dungeon containing 2 pieces of loot, plus a chance at more loot for Keystones over 15.
- If you don’t complete the dungeon in time, you will have a Keystone that is one level lower for the same dungeon.
A UI toast window will pop up when you complete the dungeon, displaying whether you beat the timer or not. This window also shows how many levels the Keystone is upgraded by if you successfully beat the timer