Experience the quickest away from the main raid in WoW Shadowlands expansion. The Castle Nathria raid or the so called CN boost professionals will assist you with going through each of the 10 bosses of this vampiric raid along with the expert top-talented PvE society! You will have the option to free all the wings from this superb “Dracula’s Castle” tasteful raid on normal, heroic, and later on the mythic difficulty. Every one of those CN raid boosts will be accessible when the instance opens its doors after the official dispatch of the Shadowlands expansion.
The package we offer on Boost2Carry.com for CN boost includes a priority of up to 9 items guaranteed, where your character will be ran endlessly until the needed amount of items has dropped, duplicate items do not count in any of the packages. The service is accessible on both EU and US on any server or faction with both account sharing option and self-play option.
What is Castle Nathria raid about?
Which bosses can I buy in the Castle Nathria raid carry?
- Shriekwing – Castle Nathria Strategy Guide;
- Altimor the Huntsman – Castle Nathria Strategy Guide;
- Hungering Destroyer – Castle Nathria Strategy Guide;
- Artificer Xy’Mox – Castle Nathria Strategy Guide;
- Sun King’s Salvation – Castle Nathria Strategy Guide;
- Lady Inerva Darkvein – Castle Nathria Strategy Guide;
- The Council of Blood – Castle Nathria Strategy Guide;
- Sludgefist – Castle Nathria Raid Strategy;
- Stoneborne Generals – Castle Nathria Raid Strategy;
- Sire Denathrius – Castle Nathria Raid Strategy.
Every boss in the Castle Nathria raid can be ordered separately in both Heroic and soon the Mythic CN boost runs. Or you can buy the full-run option to get the best value for the amount you payed.
What item level gear can I get during the Castle Nathria loot run?
With the Shadowlands level and item level squish it is now known what ilvl items Castle Nathria bosses will drop. If you still wondering what item level items will be dropped in the CN raid we have an answer for you. The item level of gear in the Castle Natria raid in WoW Shadowlands will be:
- Castle Nathria LFR – 187 ilvl (194 from the last 2 bosses);
- Normal Castle Nathria – 200 ilvl (207 from the last 2 bosses);
- Heroic Castle Nathria – 213 ilvl (220 from the last 2 bosses);
- Mythic Castle Nathria – 226 ilvl (233 from the last 2 bosses).
It is based on Boost2Carry assumption and is not a reliable source of information. We will update this list as soon as the official numbers will be released. In any case, the maximum item level gear will be available from the WoW Castle Nathria raid boost, as this will be the fastest and the easiest way to gear up your character in Shadowlands.
What other CN boost options can I buy?
All Castle Nathria boosting options will be accessible with the official arrival of the raid. Our expert raiders will require a long time to finish the raid and apparatus up the loot merchants so you can get all the loot for your group and bit effectively with no problems. Here are a portion of the boosts that we are wanting to offer for the primary raid level of Shadowlands expansion.
- Full run 10/10 bosses – Castle Nathrial, normal, heroic or mythic mode;
- The Glory of the Castle Nathria raider;
- Sire Denathrius – Castle Nathria Raid Strategy kill on every difficulty;
- Normal, heroic or even mythic full gear for your character;
- Any mounts (if there will be some) from Castle Nathria raid.