Gruul’s Lair Run in TBC Classic – 4 items guarantee
Gruuls Lair is the second raid of TBC CLassic expansion and the first 25-ppl raid in World of Warcraft. It only consists of 2 boos encounters but they are quite hard and require a large number of people to be defeated. That being said, if you don’t have a wee legend guild to farm Gruul’s layer you might miss on some powerful tier 4 set pieces. Boost2carry.com offers you to buy Gruul’s Lair raid carry and defeat the Gruul the Dragonkiller with ease and at the same time to play with professionals which will guide you trough the entire process!
Gruul’s Lair is unlocked with Phase 1 of Classic Burning Crusade and released with the expansion launch all you have to do is buy the service.
TBC Gruul’s Lair raid boost includes:
- 2 Bosses defeated in Gruul’s Lair WoW raid boost (High King Maulgar and Gruul the Dragonkiller).
- All loot for 1 armor type (head, shoulders, chest, wrists, hands, waist, leg, and feet).
- Tier 4 Set, offsets, trinkets, neck, rings, and cloak are also available and are within the price.
- Option to target specific items, but only up to 3
The Gruul’s Lair TBC classic service ETA: 30-60 minutes.
Although it is one of the first available raids of TBC classic there are some basic requirements, please check them out before buying your Gruul’s Lair raid boost.
- WoW Burning Crusade Classic account;
- 70 Level character;
- No special gear requirements (Basic gear is totally enough)
Gruul’s Lair Boosting Service Explained
The Gruuls Lair TBC WoW raid boost is a pretty straightforward service. All you have to do is make the purchase, relax and enjoy the run. Our professional TBC raiding team will take it from there. They will clear the full raid and award you all the loot items for your armor type. It is that simple as that!
If you still have any questions feel free to contact our 24/7 Boost2carry available support team and they will be glad to answer any of your questions in regards of any of your inquirys.