Mythic+ Keystone boost:
Buy a Mythic+ keystone boost and play with the best players and highest rated Mythic score players on the WoW scene. If you pick the Account share option we can also provide a live stream for your order being done live on any of the streaming platforms.
Mythic keystone boost:
- By completing the Mythic Keystone dungeons, and depending on the keystone level you will be rewarded with appropiate loot which is very similar to raiding gear.
- Mythic plus keystone dungeons have Keystone levels, the keystone levels depend on the Key which you have up from 2 all the way up to 29
- NPCs in the Mythic plus dungeons have higher health bars and deal way more damage then in normal mythics
- By doing higher Keys you will get also a bigger chance on receiving more loot, as well as higher Item level gear.
- Mythic Keystones are changing every week by changing their weekly mythic + affixes which can vary from EU to US, and vice versa, there are 14 different affixes.
- After completing the Mythic plus keystone dungeon you will be awarded loot at the of the week, up to the maximum ilvl of 390, which can change depending on the time of expansion.
Starting a Mythic Keystone dungeon:
To start a mythic plus bfa dungeon will need to have a Keystone, or someone in your party must have a Mythic Keystone.
- The difficulty must be set to mythic before starting the dungeon else it the “Font of power” wont be visible
- Afterwards when the “Font of Power” spawns you will notice it on the start, very similar like in Challenge Mode dungeons
- The player with the keystone from that particular dungeon will have to use hes Keystone in order to start the dungeon
Everyone in the group will see a loading screen, after couple of seconds the “Dusty Wall” will settle down and you will be on your journey for the Mythic Keystone..
Mythic keystone boost Lockouts
Mythic+ plus keystones do not have any lock outs and they can be done infinite amount of times.
- You can do as many as you wish and the only thing important is that someone in your group has a key at its disposal so you can do it.
- At the end of each week you will be awarded within the Challenger’s Cache of loot depending what level of the keystone you have done the previous week.
Mythic Keystone dungeons do not share any lockouts with Normal Mythic 0 and can be done as much as you wish, an infinite amount of times if you want.
Beginning a Mythic+ Dungeon
In order to begin a Mythic+ dungeon, at least one player in the party must have a Mythic Keystone, which is available from the last boss of a Mythic 0 dungeon, or your Weekly Challenger’s Chest.
Set the dungeon difficulty to Mythic before entering the dungeon
A Font of Power object will be present
The player with the Keystone must click on the Font of Power to open the Mythic+ UI
Drag the Keystone from your bags into the socket in the center of the UI window
Wait a few moments for the UI to update with the Keystone level and additional information about the dungeon
Click the red “Activate” button at the bottom of the window
This will force all players into a loading screen, place a ghostly green wall in front of the party, and begin a 10-second countdown timer. When this reaches 0, the wall is removed and the Mythic+ timer will begin.
Completing a Mythic+ Dungeon
In a Mythic+ Dungeon, the player’s goal is to defeat all of the bosses in the dungeon, as well as a set amount of trash, before the Mythic+ timer expires.
When the Dungeon is complete, you will receive a chest containing loot at the end of the dungeon and the Mythic Keystone will be updated:
Beating the timer rewards the party with a new, higher-level Keystone of a random dungeon, and a Challenger’s Cache that contains Artifact Power and 3 pieces of loot at an appropriate ilvl.
If you are unable to complete the dungeon, you will have a Keystone that is one level lower for the samedungeon and receive no loot.
For every Keystone level above level 10 (Patch 8.0), there is an additive 40% chance for an additional piece of loot in the chest.
New to Battle for Azeroth, players will get a prompt to use a Seal of Wartorn Fate at the end of a Mythic+ dungeon. This has a chance to award a random piece of item from the entire dungeon’s loot table (except Azerite Armor) of item level equal to the keystone level you just completed. In other words, using Seal of Wartorn Fateallows the possibility of another piece of loot in your end of dungeon chest.
A UI toast window will pop up when you complete the dungeon, displaying whether you beat the timer or not. This window also shows how many levels the Keystone is upgraded by if you successfully beat the timer.
The Mythic+ dungeon system has no lockouts.
You can complete as many Mythic+ dungeons as you want, as long as at least one player in your party has a Mythic Keystone.
All completed Mythic+ dungeon runs will award the Challenger’s Cache of loot depending on the level of the dungeon and whether or not you beat the timer.
Even if you’ve already done the exact same dungeon or level (or both!), you can still receive loot
Mythic+ dungeons do not share a lockout with “regular” Mythic dungeons – they are separate systems. You can do all of your Mythic dungeons for the week and still receive loot from Mythic+ dungeons, and vice versa.
In Mythic+ Dungeons, Combat Resurrections are a shared resource across the entire party.
Each player’s combat resurrection ability is now on the same cooldown timer and has the same number of charges similar to raids.
Charges are expended when someone accepts a resurrection. Players are able to cancel the Combat Resurrection without using the charge.
The party begins with 1 charge at the beginning of the dungeon, with an additional charge every 10 minutes.
There is a maximum of 5 charges that can be stored.
Gear and Talent Locks
In Battle for Azeroth, gear swaps are no longer allowed while inside the dungeon and the timer is active. Similar to Legion, your Talents will also be locked inside a Mythic+ dungeon.
However, currently you are able to zone out of the dungeon to swap gear or talents before zoning back in.