Sanctum of Domination boost – Heroic – EU & US
The Sanctum of Domination Heroic Raid booster is a fast loot that runs through the recent Heroic (HC) mode SoD raids. After purchasing, get ready to pass all 10 bosses in the second raid of WoW Shadowlands 9.1 led by the professional team. Sylvanas Windrunner herself seems to be the latest boss to grant you AotC achievements and a new equipment set as well as a lot of new achievements followed up by a new mount.
Boost2Carry.com is running SoD Heroic runs daily on both EU and US. On all servers and factions. The one thing which you can check is to contact us via our live-chat support and see when we have a spot to fit you in. Or you can just make a purchase and we will contact you and organize a boost within the next 3 days. One important note is that if you choose an option with item guarantee your character will be ran up until it gets the amount of items which you bought, so for example if you do not get the items in the first week of the raid, you will go free of charge all up until you get it.
Sanctum of Domination boost heroic includes the following
- full clear of Sanctum of Domination heroic raid boost with personal loot mode with up to 10 additional traders;
- defeat of 10 SoD heroic bosses including Terragrue Revenge, Fate of the Damned, Eye of the Jailer, Kel’Thuzad, and Sylvanas Windrunner;
- a chance for 239+ (246 from 2 last bosses) gear;
- Chance to get a unique mount which can drop from the last boss;
- Domination armor set and weapons as well as a chance to get raid only new legendary sockets;
- Ahead of the Curve: Sylvanas Windrunner achievement;
- chance to get some of the unique pets from the bosses: Irongrasp, Eye of Allseeing, and Mawsworn Minion;
- Heroic: Sanctum of Domination achievement for 10/10 bosses;
- achievements for each wing of the Sanctum like Shackles of Fate, The Dark Bastille, and The Jailer’s Vanguard.
Boss order and all available bosses
Boss order in the Sanctum of Domination raid: The Tarragrue, Eye of the Jailer, The Nine, Remnant of Ner’zhul, Soulrender Dormazain, Painsmith Raznal, Guardian of the First Ones, Fatescribe Roh-Kalo, Kel’Thuzad, and Sylvanas Windrunner.
- Lvl 60 character
- To not be saved for the Sanctum of Domination that week, if you are saved that is also OK, since we can continue the boost next week
- An active subscription for WoW Shadowlands patch 9.1
- No gear requirements for the boost
SoD Heroic loot trading
- personal loot run does not guarantee any amount of items;
- 1 trader – 2+ items;
- 2 traders – 3+ items;
- 3 traders – 4+ items;
- 5 traders – 7+ items;
- 7 traders – 9+ items;
- 9 traders – 10+ items;
- 10 traders – 12+ items.
The loot guarantee only shows the minimum number of items you will get. If you are lucky, you can get more equipment. If you get less than the guaranteed quantity, we will run additional runs on multiple goes in multiple weeks to complete the guarantee. Please note that personal loot is also included in the guaranteed quantity. The Shadow Nation Raid does not have any item upgrade mechanisms, such as the corruption, warforge, or Titan forging equipment in the previous expansion. However, the Sanctum of Domination raid on Heroic difficulty has a higher item level (approximately 246 ilvl) The last two bosses of the entire raid.