WoW classic Powerleveling boost 1-60
- We will make sure to NOT vendor green or better gear while doing the powerleveling boost!
- Hand done manual question without any usage of bots or third party services as scripts! We will play almost every zone and pick the best leveling route for your class. Any class and any spec it will be played by hand up to the maximum or any desired level.
- We wont skip dungeons! In WoW classic its very important that you do not skip dungeons, therefore our booster is going to do the power-leveling with dungeons included as well as collecting rare drops from them.
- If you are on a PVP server we will fight! Here at Boost2Carry.com if we get engaged by the enemy faction regardless if its horde or alliance, our boosters will engage in active PVP combat with them and fight the opposing faction. For example the Arena master trinket in Stranglethorn Vale is an important asset where we will give our best to obtain it trough the power-leveling process.
- And importantly, stay healthy! Usually the leveling process takes 1 to 1.5 weeks even for a trained person who did the leveling multiple times and knows perfectly the routes. So to spare your time we will try to give our best and do the leveling from 1-60 within the best possible leveling routes
- lvl 60 character or any lvl you desire
- Some dungeons completed as we do them trough the leveling process
And do not forget, there is no mount until lvl 40:
It’s no secret that leveling in Classic WoW can take quite a while. Between having to go back to your class trainer to train your new abilities, not getting your mount until level 40, and the amount of time you spend traveling from quest to quest, it can be quite a journey.