Battle for Azeroth is live now!August 22, 2018
WoW more sucesfull then in 2014!October 4, 2018
Tides of Vengeance patch 8.1 announced!
In the new content Patch 8.1 for World of Warcraft there are 2 new raids, new war fronts and more…
The Game Director of World of Warcraft has revealed what's in patch 8.1 "Tides of Vengeance". There's a lot going on for the players: two new raids, fresh war fronts, and more.
World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth has been live for nearly a month, but already Game Director, Ion Hazzikostas, made an appearance on Twitch and betrayed much to the next update.
This happens in the content Patch 8.1 which is titled "Tides of Vengeance" and is driving the war between Horde and Alliance.
As the alliance finally takes hold of the Zandalari Empire, the naga are getting ready to put their sinister plans into action.
At the same time there are new war fronts and even legacy armours for old folks!
The main features of the new patch 8.1
There is a lot of new content waiting for players in patch 8.1. Here's a little overview of things that Hazzikostas has already promised:
• The war campaign will be continued
• New Feature: Incursions. The so-called "Incursions" are comparable to the attacks of the legion from the last add-on. However, Horde and Alliance forces attack and occupy entire areas.
• New story quests for Saurfang, Tyrande and Vol'jin
• Legacy Armor for Blood Elves and Dwarves - other races come in later patches
• New Warfront: Darkshore - The night elves are trying to reclaim their lands from the undead. Then we do not have to wait so long.
Calling for "Heroes of Azeroth" counts for the account, so you can unlock the bonuses directly for the heart of Azeroth - that is what our community wanted.
Call conditions for transmog items are cancelled.
These two new raids brings WoW Patch 8.1
New Raid: The Siege of Zuldazar
• The Alliance attacks the Zandalari Empire
• The Horde must defend
• Different raid experience, depending on the faction
• A total of 9 bosses
New Raid: Crucible of Storms raid boost
• A raid under the Shrine of Storms
• 2 bosses
• comes much later
, after the siege of Zuldazar
In the coming days there will be more detailed information about the individual features. In any case, this looks like a big load of fresh content.